Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

2013年6月14日 星期五

Arduino Animatronic Eyes


After reviewing and scouring the internet like most hackers I decided what I wanted wasn't documented well. So I set out to not only do the project for myself but to also try and get some sort of documentation.




For this project you will need:

Electronics side:
1 - Arduino board
1 - Breadboard (anysize)
2 - Servo's I used Futaba S3003

Hardware side:
1 - Set of eyes (ebay, I specifically looked for realistic acrylic doll eyes that had the cornea bump in them). 
1 - Set of RC Car half shafts
8 - EZ connectors*
4 - Servo horns (All of mine came with my servos)
Connecting rod (various sizes and thicknesses)
1 - Sheet of Plexiglass/Acryilic Sheet (I used this as my base. Only because I had it on hand.)
1 - 12" length of Aluminum Angle Bracket 


Assorted Extras:
Aluminium Shims fabricated on the spot from bar aluminum
Screws
Cotter pins
Threaded Rod (or a bolt with head cut off)
Nuts
2 Part Epoxy

Tools:
Drill
Hack Saw
Propane Torch
Pliers
File
Dremel

*NOTE: The EZ connector hole sizes are determined by the thickness of your connecting rod. I was lucky enough to have an RC Hobby store down the road so I purchased what was on clearance  If you buy the wrong size you could always attempt to drill a bigger hole in the EZ connector but it may be more of a pain.

詳見

沒有留言:

張貼留言